Monday, October 15, 2018

15/10/2018 Portfolio

15/10/2018

Regarding to the fall of Dow Jones Industrial Average last week, it had affect KLCI Index fall as well. Of course, my portfolio also not doing well also. This is my recent review of my portfolio.

My Recent Portfolio



My portfolio is very bad recently due to my Air Asia share recent price drop. It is my main share in my portfolio from RM3.54 average price to RM2.67. It is very hard for me. It drop recently due to the sell off by foreign traders and the retreat to core market by leaving Air Asia India. But this is the best time to buy more Air Asia for the coming year end holiday. Unfortunately, I don't have enough bullet (cash flow) to buy it. Now, I am trying to get more cash flow by waiting to selling off my share FINTEC and GKENT until they are in realized profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle! Aunty! Stop Gamble on TOTO & Magnum

Uncle! Aunty! Stop Buying TOTO & Magnum Public should be stop buying toto and magnum. Instead use all that money to buy BERJAYA Sp...